SHORTLISTED and HIGHLY COMMENDED
Civils Project of the Year
Sponsored by CDM Recruitment
Project of the Year delivers outstanding outcomes for all those involved in a construction project. It showcases the benefits achieved through the application of many of the principles described in the other award categories.
The winner is as likely to be an outstanding local project as a high profile landmark, but whatever it is all parties will be proud of and inspired by it: the designers, constructors and clients. To impress the judges enough to win this award your entry will evidence an outstanding project that:
– Demonstrates great team working between the client and entire supply chain; employing collaborative working tools.
– Was delivered on or before the programmed completion date within approved cost plan and to quality exceeding expectation whilst delivering the highest of health and safety standards.
– Achieved the lowest environmental impacts.
– Must have delivered outstanding customer satisfaction and may have also received praise from other stakeholders.
– Can demonstrate the highest levels of the application of best practice, innovation and technical achievement to overcome the project’s challenges.