Keeping you safe during unprecedented times
Whether you’re stopping by for a takeaway, dining with us or hosting a memorable event, you can feel confident we are doing everything we can to make Spanish City a COVID-secure place to visit. Everything we have put in place is in line with the latest government guidelines.
Here are some of the steps we have taken to ensure it is safe when you visit us:
- COVID testing kits are available to all staff who are actively encouraged to test twice a week
- Customer hand sanitising stations at each entry door
- Increased hand washing and sanitising for all staff
- A dedicated team cleaning throughout the day, focusing on high-traffic areas and touchpoints
- Tables fully sanitised after each use
- Socially distanced tables with ‘clean table’ signs signifying when a table is safe to sit down at
- Social distancing measures for staff
- Regular health and safety checks
- A company COVID policy which is continuously reviewed and distributed to all staff
- Regular training to keep staff up to date with adapted processes the latest government guidelines
- Regular use of our fogging machine to disinfect surfaces
- Large air handling system that filters and circulates fresh air
We are continuously reviewing our policies and processes to ensure that Spanish City is a safe environment for everyone. If you would like to speak to a member of our team about our COVID policies, please email [email protected].